On May 19th, Team UK-Med (Iain, Becky, Liz, Liam, David, Lizzi, Freda, Jak, Ben, Brodie, Annie, Angela, Tom, Castas, Rich, Stephanie, Lucy and Holly) take on the Great Manchester Run. As we’ve seen with the devastation caused by Cyclone Idai, disasters are growing in scale and complexity. We believe in a world prepared to help when they hit. Join us. Please sponsor our team here.
Calling all cyclists – London to Brighton cycle challenge – Sunday 15th September 2019
Rise to the challenge and join the UK-Med team to take on a stunning 54 mile Cycle Ride from Clapham Common in London to Brighton sea front. The fully signed route across quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath, before a one mile climb to the top of the South Downs at Ditchling Beacon where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break before a downhill cycle to Brighton sea front. It costs £55 to enter and you can reserve your place here. Let UK-Med know you’re on board and we’ll be able to offer a UK-Med t-shirt and lots of fundraising support.
What’s included in your entry:
- Free buffet lunch in the scenic village of Turners Hill. You can eat as much as you like from delicious pastas to scrumptious carrot cake.
- Free water stops located frequently along the route.
- Mechanical support will be provided at all rest stops, as well as roaming mechanics too.
- Fully signed route so no need to look at a map, just enjoy the wonderful countryside.
- An option to book return travel and bike carriage back to London (at an extra cost of £35).