Join us on Sunday 15th September and take on the London to Brighton Cycle challenge. It’s a stunning route and an amazing atmosphere – what a great way to spend a Sunday! The 54 mile route starts from Clapham Common in London and ends on Brighton sea front and promises to be a great day.
We need your help to respond when epidemics, conflict and natural disasters hit. Will you join our team?
The fully signed route takes in quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath, before a one mile climb to the top of the South Downs at Ditchling Beacon where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break before a downhill cycle to Brighton sea front.
If you would like to join the team, you can register for your place with the race organisers here. Let us know you’re taking part for us and we can get you a UK-Med t-shirt and offer plenty of fundraising support.
What’s included in your entry (£55) paid to the event organiser:
– Buffet lunch in the scenic village of Turners Hill. You can eat as much as you like from delicious pastas to scrumptious carrot cake.
– Water stops located frequently along the route.
– Mechanical support will be provided at all rest stops, as well as roaming mechanics too.
– Fully signed route so no need to look at a map, just enjoy the wonderful countryside.
– An option to book return travel and bike carriage back to London (at an extra cost of £35).
If you’d like more information or for more information about the cycle, or any fundraising you’d like to get involved with for UK-Med, you can get in touch with our fundraiser Holly on email@example.com or 0161 275 8476.
We’d love to have you join the team and we’ll be there to cheer you on the day!.