Every sector is needing to quickly adapt to the challenges presented by COVID-19, including humanitarian response.
As we support the efforts to set up a system for allowing humanitarian health care workers to travel to work , we’ve also set up a remote technical support desk.
We are providing remote technical support to a number of areas:
- We are creating a COVID-19 adapted Psychological First Aid course for online delivery as a part of the induction process for new members.
- We are working with the EMT secretariat to support adaptation of Just in Time training for EMTs – specific to the COVID-19 context.
- We are developing a virtual reality learning tool for the design of the Severe Acute Respiratory Infections treatment centre to support staff in the setup of centres and assist with patient flow.
- We are providing bespoke technical support to countries and teams as they adopt the Severe Acute Respiratory Infections (SARI) design.
- We are supporting with technical advice for adapting other treatment and isolation centres.
Thank you for your cooperation as we adapt to these changes.